Monday, July 04, 2005

A list of I want to's

3:51 AM
San Antonio Texas
My room
My dish chair


I want to go to Greece and take lots of pictures.

I want to go on a Da Vinci Code tour.

I want to talk to my boss and tell her that I want to crosstrain.

I want to take and ACLS certification class while I'm at it.

I want to sleep and wake up and I've already taken my comprehensive exam and passed it too.

I want to read more books, and wish I don't have to choose betwen Full House reruns and my current summer read.

I want to write agin......like before, when I used to be able to write several chapters before running out of ideas.

I want to write agin, regain that dream of eventually writing a novel.

I want to write again, poems and essays and short stories.

I want to be good at my photography.

I want to go back to reading my Bible, I haven't done so for the longest time.

I want to be with my honey.

I want to see my mom again.

I want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home