Sunday, July 03, 2005

being political

advisory: the opinion of the author may not be the same as yours. Let's not forget, however, that everyone is entitled. I will not appreciate harsh comments but will welcome opposing opinion, as long as there's no cursing or swearing of any kind.........


Susy as President? Please! I know that Glory did a mighty ******* thing, more so getting caught doing it. But Susy? I should be happy, right? I can just magine the exchange rate being higher than ever, that's always an acceptable consequence. But I am still nationalistic and would want nothing else but for my poor country to be exalted from too many years of turmoil and uncertainty, of politicians bickering back and forth, impatiently changing lanes like a lunatic driver, and so called leaders who keep pulling each other down. My poor country will be left lying on the floor, crippled and in the brink of disintegration. And putting someone who is a totally unpolitical wifey of a passed pseudo-politician is, in my opinion, a grave mistake. And another Cory is far from happening....an illusion is more like it. Let's face it, running a country is not like running a home. How will she know which decisions to make, or who among her (soon-to-be) advisors is leading her to do the right thing? And worst of all, how will she discern, who among her advisors and supporters is setting her up for a grave downfall. Because that's what's going to happen. Like her dear husband Andy, may he rest in peace. The gargoyles are all waiting to use her for their own political agenda and the minute they get what they want, they are going to trample her and leave her for dead. I wish she'd be wiser than that. I wish the public be wise to see the plot brewing here. And she won't be the one left standing. That is a guarantee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iboto si cutiewitch... for blogger of d day! mabu-hey!

11:51 AM  
Blogger cutiewitch said...

hehehe....teynkyu po.....I'm just an opinionated pseudo-writer...*wink*

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home