Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Book # 3

I'm reading too slow! Last summer I was reading at least 1 book per week! Now I'm still on my 3rd book. But then again, it's just the 1st day of summer (",).

So, Im done with Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner, book #2. It's simple and funny. It's just great. There was a mushy chapter towards the end but I guess that's expected. Y'know, resolution of the dilemma and all that. But altogether, this is really a great read. Something to bring along on a perfecting-my-suntan-day, something to keep you company while sunbathing. Or just a companion for a lazying-around-doing-nothing-all-day kind of day, trying to recuperate from four crazy as hell days at work!

On to the next book - "With this Ring, I'm Confused by Kristin Billerbeck. I must admit, it was the title that caught my attention. I realized that for this summer, I'm into the laid back, light and easy, funny reads. John Grisham will have to wait. I'm not ready for the action and excitement just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home