Tuesday, June 21, 2005

RAmBLiNg

With out Schlitterbahn adventure coming very soon, I decided to try the Lemonade diet.....1qt water plus non-iodized seasalt (like drinking seawater, yukkkk) firts thing in the morning, 6-8 glasses of fresh lemonade with molasses. Nothing else, except water. I was supposed to do it for 7 days, and I was sure to lose my abflabs. Well, I took the seawater with tears in my eyes but finished the whole 1 qt. And the lemonade? I lasted about 10 minutes before I decided this is not going to work for me. I could taste the molassess with every gulp I take. There's just some things I couldn't tolerate. Molasses, it turned out, was one of them, along with beets. When I tried the 3 day diet which involved eating at least a cupfull of beets it totally made me barf! Or maybe my mind was exaggerating with the memory just a tad bit. Just the same, nobody can make me eat beets ever again!

What to do when you have ingested 1 qt of seawater plus half a glass of molassed lemonade? Go to Wingstop and catch the 2nd half of the Spurs and Pistons' game #six, that's what. Sad part was that we (Spurs) lost, and so we're going to a do or die game 7. At least I enjoyed my lemon pepper wings. Hmmm, did I say lemon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home