Monday, May 02, 2005

Summer Vacation

I'm tired! We (Apple, Vina and of course Moi) spent 8 hours straight packing our things coz we're moving to a bigger apartment. Yey! Here are some realizations this moving has showed us........

1. If you think you're out of shampoo and conditioner....look again! If I put all the shampoo I found, I'll have a full bottle! Ditto with the condioner, and facial wash, and moisturizer, and lotion, and body wash...shall I go on?

2. When you have at least 10 lotions...you have too much!!!!!

3. If one box is not enough for all the kikay things, you definitely have too much.

4. Books, can't all go in one box, you'll break the movers' backs....and yours!

5. When you keep your clothes for later use, you'll probably won't use them anymore. So donate instead of keeping. It will save a lot of space.

6. If your magazines are more than two years old, toss 'em. It takes too much space, and heavy too.

7. Hire a mover, learn from last year's lesson! I swear! Hire a mover!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home