Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A million and one themes

.....these are just a few of my future blog themes, will update periodically......
1. ex's and closures (interesting eh?)
2. best friends (old, lost and new)
3. Grad school (a.k.a "what the hell was I thinking?!?")
4. Allan and Irene (my favorite cousins)
5. I never wanted to be a nurse
6. If I were to go under the knife.... (reserve judgement until published)
7. Bob
8. The big TEN (10th year wedding anniversary)
9. How not to be popular
10. From Miss Popular to anonymous
11. I should have taken that modelling job
12. Trial photos (from my first shoot!)
13. Friendster (a.k.a. how I stay late night after night after night browsing to find long lost friends)
15. Blogger (a.k.a how I stay late night after night after night learning something about complete strangers

16. Meet the witches
17. I left my heart in San Francisco

If u have any sugestions, feel free to post comments........


2 Comments:

Blogger eLf ideas said...

How about, "When a Witch met an eLf"? Potent?

Nice to read you. I got the link from my friend Butch of Kuwadradong Mundo.

10:09 AM  
Blogger cutiewitch said...

hey. Thanks for dropping by. That's actually a very feasible! *wink*

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home