Thursday, January 13, 2005

10 Things I Want You to Know About me

10. I love Vines black licorice flavor....although none of my friends would dare taste it.

9. I want to lose weight, I swear, I'm trying......

8. I hate stupid comments and people pretending to know things when they actually don't!

7. I love to shop, but I'm a true-blue "kuripot", so I go to DV (read-divisoria), Ross and Burlington, Walmart and Target.

6. I love to read....so if you're having a hard time thinking of something to give me, think books!!!!!

5. I am a frustrated artist, I want to design clothes kasi but I am the worst when it comes to drawing. But then again, I love to write. I guess I can't ask for everything.

4. I can be a very good friend, or a real bitch!

3. I'm a shy person.

2. I'll do anything for my family.

1. I love my baby!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home