Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Purpose Driven Life

The Purpose Driven Life-such a fad. It was given to me as a gift Christmas of 2003, but never thought of reading it until yesterday. Last year, I did not sleep until I finished the Da Vinci Code, ditto with Angels and Demons. I also finished Deception Point on my way to Sacramento. And bought 2 new books there, when we went to Costco. I have bought and read several more books since then. But the Purpose Driven Life kept sitting on my bookcase.

Then one day, no provocation, not even a sudden surge of inspiration.......I picked it up and started reading...and realized what I have missed for more than a year. Don't get me wrong, I did not just have an overwhelming transformation or something like that...it just helps me think. I still have no idea what my purpose is. But I'm optimistic. I don't expect my life to do a 180, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home