Tuesday, January 18, 2005

rambling

my lips are getting numb from eating too much black licorice vines. My roommate's asleep and I think I'm supposed to wake her up....sometime. the show WINGS (Nick-at-Nite) has just started, letting me know it's already 3AM, without really looking at my watch. I have contemplated on starting my 3rd paper due 2 weeks from now, but I'm still not up to it. I hear my roommate's alarm go off, I think she hit the snooze button.

last vine......I better buy another pack later.

I have been reading other people's blog entries....Funny, scary, kinky, sympathetic, wanting sympathy, senseless, ads I'm not interested in, languages I don't understand. I just realized that French is not really romantic if you can't pronounce the words.

I have thought of a million and 1 topics I should write about. Too much. Its hard to decide. So for now, please excuse my ramblings.

I should learn HTML. I can't find a template that I really like. So I figured I should just make one. There's only one problem, the only thing I know about HTML is, well, those 4 letters.

Maybe someone who has a good heart (and knowledgeable) will read this and be kind enough to make one for me. I want powder blue, with one large fairy and a few small ones, a link(s) portion, a tagboard. Hmm....let's see what else. I'd like to hear Mandy Moore's Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters as well. What are the odds that I'm going to wait for eternity???? Oh well......

My roommate's alarm is going off again.......snooze button again........no more vines......


2 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. I put up the song you requested by Mandy Moore. About the template, I got mine at BlogSkins and you can try looking there too.

11:07 AM  
Blogger cutiewitch said...

Thank you Charmaine........=)

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home