Monday, March 07, 2005

Blah

I have writtten my longest blog 2 days ago, bitching about how it's unfair to be working with someone who obviously hates her job. I have kept my silence, counted to like a million to calm myself (oh yes....to those who are raising their eyebrows reading this......it's true, I have become patient!). Anyways, I was about ready to scream! One of these days, I may not be able to hold it and just lash out. Imagine a small kitty lashing out on a Tiger!
Unfortunately, because of all the hullabaloo about HIPAA, I had to delete that post, although there weren't any specifics. Just to be on the safe side. B was pissed about it, blabbering about freedom of speech and all, how we're in America, yadda, yadda, yadda. The way I see it, there's too many laws, and too many loopholes, that it's better to be safe than sorry. After he's calmed down, he conceded. But I can't say that he's happy about it. Writer's sentiment.

2 Comments:

Blogger cutiewitch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:02 PM  
Blogger cutiewitch said...

hey what happened to your acct? I can't access it.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home