Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Graduation....counting the days

Today, we filled up our application for graduation. It seems not too long ago, almost two years actually, I was sitting for my first class - Theories in Nursing - and so overwhelmed about all the papers that we had to submit, and my mind going- "what the hell was I thinking?!?". Concept paper???? What do you mean concept paper? What the hell is concept!!!!!!

I totally freaked out that when I got home, I went straight to bed and cried myself to sleep.

But look at me, almost 4 semesters, 8 mini terms have passed, and 5 units to go.....I'm surviving. It has gone better, still, with every course seeming to drain everyone's energy, spending more that 24 hours at times trying to beat the deadline. Record to note - 56 pages of final paper for Aggregate 3. That was long!

The experience is more than enough to carry me through the rest of this year. I'm excited, as with every member of the GSA cohort. And there's good reason to. We survived!

1 Comments:

Blogger cutiewitch said...

Butch,

Thanks! Ms. na lang pareho na din yun......*wink*.

I love reading yours as well. You are an excellent writer. I'm inspired!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home