Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

since Project Runway season 3 is coming to an end, I'm picking up a new blogging pet...the current Dancing with the Stars. It's not something that I regularly watch, in fact I have not seen the first season at all. Last season, I caught a glimpse of Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke (proud Pinoy!) and knew that they would win. But I was not enticed.

It was pure luck that I stumbled upon the season 3 opener a few weeks ago and I instantly fell in love with Emmitt Smith. Emmitt is "An NFL legend and three-time Super Bowl champion who holds the world's all-time leading rushing record and is considered one of the greatest football players to ever play the game" (http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/bios/3/emmitt_smith.html). You just can't help but love him. Mario Lopez, I think is a given. He knows how to dance and he'll probably win. But Emmitt have caught the hearts of a lot of viewers and will no doubt give Mario some hard-ass competition. Not to forget that Emmet's partner is Cheryl Burke, last season's winner. And they soooooo dance well together.

Here's Emmitt for your enjoyment.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home