Monday, October 16, 2006

Project Runway spoiler...proceed at your own risk



photos courtesy of www.rickey.org/blog/2006

I've selected the best pieces (for me) of each finalist's collection for you guys to judge if my sentiments are unfounded. Do you see Michael's yellow(ish)-orange(y) dress on the background??? The color looked good on the model but the style?? Not my bet. Now look at Uli's. Nice, eh? Laura's yellow belt may be the stunner or the spoiler for that gown, depends on who's looking. And of course, how can I not include that controversial green dress which, according to Laura (or was it Michael?) should take at least a week to finish, hence the suspicion about subcontracting sewers. Additional info...Jeffrey had another dress to spare. Maybe he really did just leave his seat for 3 hours of sleep everyday. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home