Thursday, October 19, 2006

blogger, blogging, blag!

I had to go to the post-office early...way too early for me so my first stop was Starbucks. At 10 am, there was an unusually long line both at the counter and drive thru. Turns out that the register was broken so everybody got free coffee for today! I had the urge to call everyone I know and spread the good news but I decided against it. it was enough that I got my free coffee and pastry.
***************************************************************************************
can't stop blogging PR.

I read Tim Gunn's blog and he made some things clear on why Jeffrey was chosen over the more popular favorites Uli or Laura. It made sense and coming from Tim Gunn, I don't have any right to question his choice. he knows better so I concede! And hopefully, this will be it for me, too for PR season 3.

*************************************************************************************

It took me a year before I could push myself to make the move. At least this time, I have the consent. Hopefully, all will be good and everyone benefits. The future's becoming bright, gotta have my shades.

1 Comments:

Blogger test111 said...

Howdy!

You've been tagged: http://mindy-tv.blogspot.com/2006/10/nine.html

:)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home