Friday, September 22, 2006

Project Runway Spoiler

Don't say I didn't warn you....

Ok, I saw the Fashion week dresses from all the designers and I'm disappointed, to say the least. Not because the designs were blah like in season 2. It's because among the four of them, Michael's were the least pretty/inspired/creative. I expected so much from him and I seriously believe that he deserved to win. Unfortunately, I didn't see any winning pieces from his collection. Unless I did not see them all. I'm betting Laura will win. Her designs were clean, sophisticated and stylish. Her's were the best among the four, as far as I can tell. But we'll have to wait until next week to get a peek at their collections. And then another week to see them on the runway.

tsk, tsk, tsk......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home