Sunday, December 25, 2005

BuMmER

After the most pleasurable Christmas party we had last night, I hit the sack with no more than a "bedroom" voice from still trying to sing with a very very sore throat. I woke up in chills, headache and abdominal and back pain! Full blown flu!

Bummer.

In an instant I found myself crying. Not because I feel self-pity being sick and very cold and not having someone to hug me or make me chicken soup. Not because I'm losing another $--- for calling in. No, no, no!

It's because I'm scheduled to leave for Lake Tahoe tomorrow and I won't be able to enjoy it if I'm sick! Am I going to be stuck in the hotel room while everbody else is off skiing????? No way!

I'm not feeling any better, well, minus the chills. I hope things change by tomorrow..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home